Thank you to all of you that made this such a wonderful day.
WE LOVE YOU!


We were so greatful to our Bishop to let us have A's Baptism and Z's Blessing. What a wonderful day. After we got there, everything ran smoothly. It took us a minute or two to get there. It was the first time to try and get all 7 of us ready and out the door on a time limit. I think it all went very well. Z was such a good baby, and A just made the whole program. Her sweet spirit radiated through the building. She is just a sweet girl, her testimony is so strong. How blessed am I to have such sweet kids! ( I know everyone feels that way, but it was just extra special that day for me! =)
2 comments:
What a totally fantastic day! The pictures are beautiful too! Sorry I couln't have been there!
It was a wonderful day!
Post a Comment