Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MINI CHEERLEADING

Uh-oh!!! My girls take after my own blood. They love to get up in front of a crowd and yell, scream and JUMP for a whole bunch of guys running around with a ball on a field! No, they really had fun at cheerleading camp. They look forward to this EVERY year. A is sad that she is going to be going to Davis instead of Viewmont because she loves to do mini cheerleading. I am trying to explain to her that Davis is just as good as Viewmont, but I did not do a very good job convincing her. Tears were streaming down her face the day she fond out that she was going to be going to Davis. Cute girl!!!


K posing for the camera. "Hey Mom, take my picture like this!"

1 comment:

mama bird said...

How funny! Oh the drama of the High school rivalry! I love it that she was crying about it. She is so cute.