Marty bought me an X-box Karaoke game for my birthday a few years ago, and set it some where that I would not find it so that he could surprise me with it. Well, he forgot where he had put it up til a few days ago. We started playing it... We stayed up until 2 am R man stayed up with us. We had so much fun. This is about 1 week before school started so we were "LIVIN' IT UP!" It was a lot of fun. Come on over and give it a try, it's "FUNNER" ( I know that is not a word) than the WII. In my opinion.



C and Z fell asleep. I thought it was so cute, I just HAD to take a picture.
2 comments:
The boys sleeping is so so sweet! And you are totally right...the Karaoke is fun!
What a great picture! The game sounds great--when are you hosting the party? :)
Post a Comment