


6/07/07 Our little "Z" was born. 9 lbs 11 oz. 21 1/2 " long. He is such a cute baby!!! All the kids LOVE and ADORE him. Unfornately he spent 9 days in the NICU. The nurses just ate him up! It isn't very often that you have an almost 10 pound baby in the NICU. We had some problems with the oxygen, and in the chest x-ray we discovered we had a broken clavicle. The left was broken and the right was bent. Poor baby!
4 comments:
Yeah Heidi!!!! You are back!!! Hooray. Hooray. Hooray.
So fun to see the pictures! I'm dying to see more of the baby! He is so cute!
I am so glad to see you on the old blogger again! We need more pics of that chubby cutie!--I mean the baby of course, as you are skinny as ever already :)--
I love seeing all the updates! I'm so excited to kiss and hug that chubby baby in October.
Post a Comment